Thursday, November 29, 2007

My Business LAW paper....

This week... all DAC students ought to take LAW test, and me too. Test is held during tutorial class of each group. My class Y2M10's test was at yesterday. This time, same as usual, i did study, but at the eleventh hour. The day before test i only start to memorise all the Section, the definition, the sources of malaysia and law of contracts.

Before my exam, i have heard that the result of previous class which have taken past few days. A lot of people score 50/50. (Full Mark). Does it very easy? how come so many ppl scored full mark? i was wonder that can i scored full mark as well? It is undeniable the fact that I am scholarship holder.......My Sisters ARE Lawyers..... So, i gave myself a big mission. That is ... i want good result. Perhaps these factors made me felt pressure when i entered into my test on wednesday 9am. Test is resitable if u not yet prepared. This is what my tutor, Mr Bernard Chew told me at the morning. when tutor passing the test question paper around, when i saw the question... OMG! I didnt memorize.. i dunno how to do half of 10 questions. what is ratio dedidendi, obiter dicta, declaratory and original precedents? what is consideration and its exemption? what is void and voidable contract? what is certainty? what is .... blar blar blar..
I raise my hand and ask...

" Sir, can i retake tommorrow? i have not prepared yet."
" Yup, Sure... u can! Keep ur things and see u tommorrow...."

I regret to be "Chicken" and let my tutor disappointed when i leave the class...
Mr Bernard asked me when i was going out... " Enghwa, u r scholarship holder, really cannot meh?
I replied, "cannot, perhaps i need more time for this" and gv him a smile.

i went to library after going out.
i saw M37 guys and M9 guys, Vishnu and Sara...
M37 test is after my class at 10.30am. while M9 is at 3pm.
Suddenly i changed my mind... i decided to go at 3pm test with M9.
Time and tide wait for no man, i can sense that time passed by quickly in between 10am - 3pm..
in this few hours, my mind has installed some new knowledge about law..

i lazy to go for another test on tommorow. so i went to M9 class.
OMG again.. the ques damn difficult.. i dunno 3 questions although i have recharged my knowledge ....
sob dude.... Court System in Malaysia... and other 2 questions i dunno... but i still can write out the answer.. jz not correct absolutely.
i want 50/50... so after discuss with mr bernard again...
i decided to resit tomorrow.
some friends in that class advised me that why u retake again, ur answer got 2 pages, sure can pass d...
i check my answer with my fren who jz finished marking on the spot.. that paper, i can score 35marks... i think..
but finally, i didnt pass up...
dunno why i didnt pass up..
may be what i want is nt merely a pass...
instead, it is pass with flying colours...

i resited the test this morning..
everything comes smoothly and fine...
hope can score well.
got to prepare my tamadun d..
havent study yet
jiayou!

1 comment:

寿司仔 said...

gambate .....i also working hard from now ....