Thursday, January 25, 2007

so scary!!

i still could remember vividly....this was my 1st time met with "that thing"...
I joined Community Sosiology(CS) in TARC...i still remembered, that was approximately 1 month ago...after my CS's training camp....3days 2nights camp..i arrived home with fully exhausted....damn tired..cant sleep well during the camp...i was extreamely tired when i arrived home...i washed my clothes...take a nap till 8pm that night...my roommate called me wake up...coz my clothes inside the washing machine already done... i woke up n took my bath...lied up my clothes...took my dinner....watched tv.....at 11.45++
i felt extreamely tired.....i walked to uptair....and get ready to sleep...
my roommate went out with his fren, they went to nasi kandar to watch football( england vs ecuodor)
my roommate got bet...he bet for english...he ask me wan to join or not before he went out....i simply bet in england for rm10....
i slept alone in my room....switched off light.......sleep tight!!
i heard some noisy door sound came from downstair..i thought my roommate back... suddenly, my room's door opened....a white shadow came in..
i didnt know whether that was my dream or reality...
i thought my roommate approached me...
i ask him..how was the results? he said england won 1 0.....
i cant believe that....because england GAVE BALL -1...
if 1 0....it was a draw match...
i asked him full time alr or jz 1st half? he didnt reply me....
he got mentioned beckham free kick goal one..
i not so believe him....coz previously...also beckham free kick...
hence, two hands came from my left and pressed my chest....
i thought my fren angry and pressed me.....so i didnt care about it....i dun wan wake up and scold him...
at this moment....i realised that....i talked with who just now?
i started scared....sudddenly.........the two hand become cold.....
i knew tat something unnormal happening.....
i breathed hardly, i cant open my eyes, i cant shout!!
i tried very hard to fight with the powerful energy.....
i won finally...i shouted out softly and i could open my eyes...
after opened my eyes.....i felt more scary....the hands came from my left hand side...and jz now the white shadow that talked with me one stand at my left hand side,.....my left hand side was a white wall.....i slept at the opposite side..
i told myself....jz now i jz dreaming...a scary dream...cozz i very tired...
AH MI TUO FO.....
finally, i took along breath and get out of my room..
my housemate saw my face..she asked me wat's going on?
i told them wat was happened jz now...
after that...
i took up my phone n saw the time ... 12.16am....
my roommate still didnt back home yet......
at 1am....he back.....i now so scary already....
i asked "wat's d results?"
"1 0 england won"
"really?" i asked
"sure"
i felt a little bit scared....
the dream might be true....
i slept at my housemate room that nite...
i woke up early in the morning...
i remember back wat did "that thing" said last nite...
"oh ya..he got told me that....beckham free kick made the score 1 0"
i told my housemate...they asked my roommate.....who scored yesterday?
he said....beckham la.....free kick o...
damn ... its real.....
i felt very scared at that moments...
i asked my roomate...what time beckham free kick and goal? he said 64minutes...approximately 12.20am
i was shocked...that thing pressed me at approx. 12.00am....
SCARY!!!!!!!!!


August 08, 2006

No comments: