Tuesday, December 2, 2008

My Maiden Blogger Award



1. each blogger must post this rules

2. each blogger starts with ten random facts/habbits about themselves

3. blogger should appreciate the award and put it at the side bar of your blog. (Ammended)


Yeah!! This is my first blogger award...
Cute's Blogger Award.. Oh my.. am i cute?
I got it from ChongKitt, Thanks for giving me such an award.
But it looks nothing special!!
Seems like you do not have enough friends' link, so I being selected by you.
Anyway, Thank you for the award.

As correspondance to the questions...
My TEN random habbits or facts are as following:

1. Blogging
2. Surf people blog
3. Play Dota
4. Eat delicious foods
5. Travelling
6. Dreaming
7. Shopping
8. Business
9. ACCA Studies
10.Drive car fast

Oh.. you want me to forward the prize to another 10 people?
But.. giving away something to someone else without any notice or any appreciation is a nonsence award. So, I dont want to give away. Every rules has its exception.
Allow me to do so ya, Chong Kitt..

No comments: