Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Back to my college, miss my workplace so much..

Well, my college has started and heading in the second week of new semester + new academic year, that is final year. As an ACCA student, here it comes. Finally, I am ACCA student who will sit for P1, P2, P3 real external examination in December 2009. Previously, I was an internally assessed student, who has been awarded exemptions by ACCA for the first Nine Fundamental Papers in ACCA Examination.


Now, I get back to college life, but still not in the mood for studies. I miss my internship place.
Well, whenever passing by One Utama, I still remember vividly the period I worked in Deloitte for my internship. Every morning around 8am and evening 6pm, I will pass by this place. It is 1Utama. The biggest shopping mall in Malaysia.

After being together along the congesting traffic, here I reached my workplace, Deloitte Malaysia. It is at Level 12/19 of Uptown 1, the highest building in Damansara Uptown. Nice? there is always nice cars parking outside Deloitte Building.


And this was my group partition, it is nice and organised. The picture is shot by my Samsung Omnia in continuous taking mode.


This is my desk place, I enjoyed working there.

Time flies… It has been 3 months and 2 weeks I put my time and efforts in my work with Deloitte. It’s just like my another home here.

I would like to take this opportunity to extend my sincere gratitude and appreciation to the people who have came across in my life in this fulfilling and knowledgeable based journey in Deloitte.


1. To my master and my Group A1 members for their guidance in teaching me the ethnics and imparting their knowledge and experience to me in taxation profession.
2. To all my colleagues for all the friendship, affection and support through ups and downs.

Thank you for the supports and advices given to me during my vacation training in Deloitte and I will always remember your kind gratitude and gestures in my heart.

All these experience have made me a stronger and a better person and it is a great stepping stone for me to have myself prepared for my next challenges in my future.